If an item needs to be returned, and has NOT been used, it requires a return authorization. Please make sure you are ordering the correct tool for your application. We offer technical support and product advice by email and by phone for our customers to help insure they get the right tool for their planned use.
All returns must be authorized by Hole Cutter Store and meet the following conditions:
• Accompanied by a sales receipt.
• Date of Purchase must have occurred within 30 days of a return request. Never ship back any item until you have received approval and shipping instructions
• Returned products will be refunded to the same to the original payment method
• Shipping charges will not be reimbursed, except in cases of the Hole Cutter Store's error.
• Return products must be in original condition (sealed, retail packaging)
• The Hole Cutter Store will not accept returns that have been used or damaged in any way.
• Products shipped to the wrong location will incur additional handling charges.
• It will take up to 10 business days to process your return
Contact us for return approval and shipping instructions.
Warranty excludes use in a Tool Rental operation or pillar/drill press
All products are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 90 days. The limited warranty does not cover improper or negligent use. Warranted products will be repaired or replaced at the option of the Hole Cutter Store.
Exceeding recommended RPM voids warranty. Damage to MEGA TCT hole cutters caused by hitting a nail are not covered by warranty.
All products are used at users risk. The Hole Cutter Store will not be held responsible for injuries or damage caused by the use of our products. Operator must comply with ANSI B7.1, B7.5, OSHA and safety guidelines furnished with each product